How to Last Longer in Bed for Men

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

justinharis
Why Hello There !

How to Last Longer in Bed for Men

Post by justinharis » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:40 am

The age old question of How to Last Longer in Bed for Men is finally starting to gain some momentum in the clinical department. In fact, it seems that Europe is far ahead of the US when it comes to treating premature ejaculation, so that men can finally have a solution for how to last longer in bed.

You can try to masturbate for longer periods of time for How to Last Longer in Bed , which will cross over into the bedroom ultimately.
You can consider talking to your physician about certain antidepressant medications, which have demonstrated a large success rate with how to last longer in bed for men.
You can use condoms that contain a gel inside of them that numbs your penis tip for how to last longer in bed for men.
You can try using a penis ring to increase circulation, so that your penis is less sensitive and you can last longer.
You can try reading e-books and using subliminal CDs that help with how to last longer in bed for men
You can also consider natural supplements like male enhancers that naturally increase your libido and stamina, and help organically answer How to Last Longer in Bed For Men.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: How to Last Longer in Bed for Men

Post by zERo~Chronic » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 am

Personally, I use the "pull-out and reset" method

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Well hey bot we might as well talk about it. My advice: breathe deeply and focus on one point in your head. No need to use any numbing agents, that ruins the whole experience! It's all about focus and self control, learning to recognize what your body is doing and have more control over it.

Alternatively, and more easily, just have 2-3 drinks and that puts you in a good spot. Much more than that and you start having that numbing effect, plus you gotta go pee too much. More awesomely, take some adderall or ecstasy or LSD or something of that sort, and not only will you last long without a numbing effect, it will actually be MORE pleasurable yet you'll be able to last way longer. Ah I miss the days when I had that stuff on tap.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I just blame the girl.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm

sugarstalker wrote:I just blame the girl.

:rofl: this made me laugh so hard

(Y)

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 am

Thought this topic would be useful, but no it's totally useless.

senden87

Post by senden87 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm

I just think to be a super man or all of my girl friend together in bed.. :rofl: