Age when u first toked up

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Shibby » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:35 am

When I was fifteen, the summer before tenth grade,and me and my buddy decided that needed to get our hands on some weed. We pretty much just wanted to know what it was like. We could not find anyone selling , and ended up stealing some weed and papers from my friends mom (long story). Neither of us really knew anyone who smoked, so we just did internet research. All we knew was that you got munchies, and cotton mouth, so we packed a bunch of food and water and headed out to the woods. We smoked joints that we had rolled by using a pencil to shape the paper, then packing it. Soon after we started smoking, it started raining. We toughed it out, and finished smoking. We did not get high at all. It pretty much sucked. All that planning for nothing. We both still smoke to this day.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:40 am

perserverance is a good characteristic have especially for potsmoker. ive smoked out in the rain a couple of times its actually pretty cool if you can manage to keep the weed dry.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:01 am

first time i smoked was when i was 12. Smoked with my two best friends.
Just got the guy i bought it off of to roll for me. Iv been smoking on and off ever since. im now 14

Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Shibby » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:21 am

In order to keep the weed dry we kind of had to sacrafice our own dryness and warmth. We also hudled under a bunch of palmedo bushes. While it was not the best time ever, i will always remember it.

Weedsmokindog420
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Weedsmokindog420 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:22 pm

14 was how old I was.I can even remember the date June 28, 1996.I was with my older brother, and this was after I screwed some fat chick.The strange thing was is that he heard about it and was like proud of me and wanted to get me high. He picked me up from my house and took me back to his shack. Then we just smoked a few bowls and we just burned down till we fell asleep in like two in the morning. Damn I wish i could go back to them days.
Smokin a little more weed at a time.

PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PuffPuffGive » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:32 pm

12, out of a gravity bong with my friends older brother I coughed like a motherfucker and even though I took a few solid hits I didnt really get high, afterwards I didnt smoke for like a month, tyhen I started smoking regularly Ive stopped a few times for the law and I dont smoke from July to October due to swim season but other than that I smoke just about every day.oh and im 15 now
Last edited by PuffPuffGive on Sun May 21, 2006 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~

rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by rusianrocket321 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 pm

13...Toked up with my sister and her two older friends...smoked out of a bowl...didnt get high...thought i did...acted like a git....then kept smokin til now...(15)...and i got high about my 3rd time..life is sweet

Aslok
Why Hello There !

Post by Aslok » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:52 am

kewl topic guys :) :)
God bless America!

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:57 am

13? somthin liek that

Zombiekenny
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Zombiekenny » Sat May 20, 2006 3:10 am

7 i didnt kno what it was rofl

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:27 pm

Last edited by andriaSRH on Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justin.
Why Hello There !

Post by justin. » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:39 am

I think it was like 7thgrade or some time arounf that....the dudes i was hanging out with were always smoking and shit i wouldent smoke, but one day i was just like ill try it was this big ass glass peice that i got huge hits from i was coughing so hard ...i got high and glad i did :)

PaRoL
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by PaRoL » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:03 am

i started smoking weed when i was 14.. i was with my moms friend while she went somewhere and he was hitting his bong and he asked me if i smoked, i said no but i wanna try it and ever sence then i have been smoking weed and now im 15 going on 16..
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:32 am

I was 15 when I started smoking. My friends were smoking before me, and they finally convinced me one day. I am glad they did.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:36 pm

i was 14. near the end of grade 9. i knew my buddy toked every now and then and i had always wanted to try it. im a try everything once kind of guy. So we had originally plnned to do it in the summer, but one night we ran into some friends that were just going to blaze and that got me and him talking. the next week i smoked my first joint. i didnt feel it all but thats a day i will never forget.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece