What is so wrong with getting high?

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

Do you think that Marijuana should be legal?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:58 pm

YES
67%
NO
33%

Total votes: 3

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:25 am

its already been decriminalized in alot of states but the federal government refuses. think about it that means that the majority of people think it should be decriminalized yet the federal government refuses. according to henry thoreau government is meant to serve the people but in this country the people serve the government and this is one of those examples. i dont see it being legalized any time soon especially since the govt would have trouble taxing it and since the majority is grown in the US they cant make money under the table like they do with cocaine.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by kxbabe » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:25 am

Yah its a class C in the uk now , there actually trying to make it legal 8)
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]

Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Shibby » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:01 am

In my opinion, the goverment spends way too much money waging a pointless "war" on drugs. My main problem is how much money spent chasing, arresting, and encarserating drug offenders. Also think that we could save alot of many by doing away w/ things like the DEA. I might support the war on drugs like coke, crack, and meth if agencies like the DEA acctualy worked. How long have drugs been illegal? For like a hundred years or something, yet its still easy as hell to get drugs. This to me is evidence that the war on drugs does not work. So I figure the goverment might as well legalize and get rid of the useless agencies that they have to stop drugs.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:14 am

i like the point you made about the effeciency of the DEA
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:16 am

i like the point you made about the effeciency of the DEA
-Charlie Kelly

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:52 pm

Shibby wrote:In my opinion, the goverment spends way too much money waging a pointless "war" on drugs. My main problem is how much money spent chasing, arresting, and encarserating drug offenders. Also think that we could save alot of many by doing away w/ things like the DEA. I might support the war on drugs like coke, crack, and meth if agencies like the DEA acctualy worked. How long have drugs been illegal? For like a hundred years or something, yet its still easy as hell to get drugs. This to me is evidence that the war on drugs does not work. So I figure the goverment might as well legalize and get rid of the useless agencies that they have to stop drugs.
you should check out the "cool legalization video" thread, if you havn't already. it's got a video that points out every thing you mentioned.
and i agree with the war on drugs against stuff like crack heroin and wut not. and also beleive the war on drugs does not work for them.
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien