help please

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

BrainDead247
Casual toker
Casual toker

help please

Post by BrainDead247 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:28 pm

alright so basically i smoked about 40-60 pounds of weed each weed. i smoke on the weekdays aswell as beingnonstop stoned all weekend. wen ever im high it feels normal, but wen im sober i feel different and fucked up. and wen i mix alcahol aswell as skunk i feel incredible. my friends say im running myself into the ground, but i just figure that there is lots of other people that smoke more then me and they are fine. im 15 so i was wondering if it can alter the way you look aswell as stun your groth and all that bullshit.

crazychld69
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by crazychld69 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Thats how my bro smokes. He just has a lot of stress though. How the fuck can you afford that much when you 15

Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru Sensei » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:51 pm

Your a fucking retard.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:38 pm

You smoke 40 - 60 pounds each week ? ..... Your only 15 and can afford all this ? .....

Does anyone else smell something...

bullshit perhaps ?
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:53 pm

i don't think it's even physically possible to smoke a few pounds a week, let alone 40-60. sooooooo..... shut the fuck up?
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

crazychld69
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by crazychld69 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:05 pm

My homeboy smokes an ounce a day thats a lot not 40/7 so you smome minium 5-6 pounds a day BULLLSHIT

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:18 pm

I think he's talking about the money term "pounds" but if he isn't he's a total dumbass. But even that is a shit load of money for a 15 year old to have that kind of money...unless you have a good job and waste all your money on weed.
Peace Not Greed.

BrainDead247
Casual toker
Casual toker

uh

Post by BrainDead247 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:40 am

yeh man pounds as in money, i deal to friends in school in shit and to afford this, also my friends pitch in in stuff. theres no way in fuck id be smoking 40 to 60 actual pounds of weed man, i thought you all would be bright enough to figure that out, you die if you smoke your own body weight in weed

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:54 am

:lol: that was funny.

How long have you been smoking for ?

I used to get excited when ' we do weed '. Now the rush is gone and I'm just the laid-back guy waiting for his rotation. :)

It was amazing in the beggining for me; but I've cut down major... '

If your worried about over doing it... dont worry too much.

The feeling you describe is just a stage where you develop different perspectives on your enviornment to say the least.

Since your drinking as well, make sure you eat and drink some h2o, and you should be fine (y)

I'm still laughing at that 40-60 pound part though :lol:

BrainDead247
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by BrainDead247 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:13 am

yeh i dont think about shit i write just write it, but ive been smoking since i was 12, i started out as my friends brother thought it would be funny to get me high, and then id do it about 1nce a month and then wen i got to 8th grade did it every weekend and by 9th grade everyfucking day, im 16 now, im not gegtting fucked over by weed as it bearly effects me anymore lol just makes me feel alright, infact i just got dumped cuz i told my x that i stopped smokin, and she read my texts on my phone, and realized i hadnt cuz i have a marijuana theme on my phone lol. but thanks man i wish i had read your comment earlier wudnt of saved me in some pretty stressfull trips

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:25 pm

Yeah I understood what you were saying in your first post. You think people would see "pound" and "Location: England" and put two and two together.

Like Blaze said, most people who smoke that much often reach the stage you've gotten to. I'm sure the fact that you go into the high with the mentality that getting high is 'normal' will actually make the high seem that much worse though. I'd suggest taking a break for awhile and then starting up again.. (I wish I could do this myself, just not an option in summer really). Other than that I don't think you're really running yourself into the ground (tho your name seems to indicate otherwise :lol:)
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:12 pm

:lol: Pounds. As in, $$$

They say that smoking marijuana throughout puberty can cause depression or maturity issues...

But I don't think you are going to turn into a drug addict or anything like that, as long as you have a head on your shoulders which does some thinking!
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]