Anybody here in same situation?

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

SQUEEZABLE
Bonghead
Bonghead

Anybody here in same situation?

Post by SQUEEZABLE » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:21 pm

where im in a big group of friends, but the 3 core memebers are the 1s you hang around most that also like to smoke dope with you.

well 1 boy got caught and now hes off it for life.
the other one i think hates cannabis (doesnt believe me <i think> on all its advantages and thats its not a hard drug), sorta looks down at me when im using it, you know the attitude i mean?

and that leaves me still smoking away.... but its not nice when theyre with you just having a bottle of cider or voka and your the only 1 smoking... i mean its wayyyyy better if they would smoke it to.

the 2 ways to look at it is
1. thats more dope for me and all for myself
2. its quite lonely even though youre with them talking and laughing but youre the "odd 1 out" with getting stoned and them drunk.

i drink very little anyway-hate drunkeness-love stoned

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Find more pot smokers.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:30 pm

There's a girl that hangs out with us that doesn't like smoking that much.
She'll smoke like one bowl, but then she's done and she gets fucking BAKED off one bowl. Like she'll forget where she put shit and like will be in a corner petting her dog and stuff, it's funny.

You need cooler friends.

There are a lot of people that know I smoke and don't like it, I don't hang out with them.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: Anybody here in same situation?

Post by longjohnsilver » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:08 am

SQUEEZABLE wrote:where im in a big group of friends, but the 3 core memebers are the 1s you hang around most that also like to smoke dope with you.

well 1 boy got caught and now hes off it for life.
the other one i think hates cannabis (doesnt believe me <i think> on all its advantages and thats its not a hard drug), sorta looks down at me when im using it, you know the attitude i mean?

and that leaves me still smoking away.... but its not nice when theyre with you just having a bottle of cider or voka and your the only 1 smoking... i mean its wayyyyy better if they would smoke it to.

the 2 ways to look at it is
1. thats more dope for me and all for myself
2. its quite lonely even though youre with them talking and laughing but youre the "odd 1 out" with getting stoned and them drunk.

i drink very little anyway-hate drunkeness-love stoned
have a similair situation, me and 3 core friends, me and another are total pot heads and drunks while the other two are drunks. One drunk smokes it whenever it comes up but will never actively seek it or buy it, the other seems to hate weed and will only smoke once every 4 months, weirdest thing i have ever seen. i guess we will become like you once one gets caught

longjohnsilver
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by longjohnsilver » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:01 am

guess i jinxed it, once of us got caught ,had shrooms, xanex, Paraphernalia, weed, and dui. to sum it up: dumbass

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Tue May 01, 2007 10:56 pm

I don't really keep a core group of friends lately, just smoke and drink wherever.