Bank Robbery

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Bank Robbery

Post by FIRE!!! » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:12 pm

*CAPE CORAL

Community Bank hit by robber wearing mask

A man robbed the Community Bank of Cape Coral at 61 Hancock Bridge Parkway on Friday, according to Cape Coral police. The robber entered the bank through the front door at 5 p.m. Friday. At that point, his face was not covered, police spokeswoman Dyan Zedeker said. The man put a white mask over his face, pointed a small dark handgun at the teller and demanded that she give him the money from her drawer, according to authorities. That drawer was locked, but another teller retrieved the key, opened it and gave the man an undisclosed amount of money, police said. The man ran away and was last seen running through a shopping plaza parking lot across the street from the bank, toward Radio Shack. No one was injured during the robbery, Cape police said, and the investigation continues.

I WAS RIGHT FUCKING NEXT DOOR WORKING AT ARBY'S WHEN THIS HAPPENED. I almost busted a nut. Thankfully they closed off the roads so we didn't have any more customers for the rest of the day 8)

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:41 am

I am salute to wait for response

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:52 am

Never heard of a bank robber wearing a white mask. Usually it's a black ski mask or some kind of rubber mask.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:42 am

rubber? i think your thinking of something else... cough*DOMINATRIX!*cough
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]

Daghla
Why Hello There !

Post by Daghla » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:12 am

:dave: