MySpace Bust.

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

MySpace Bust.

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:27 pm

WEST SACRAMENTO ARREST FOR "MYSPACE" BRAGGART
(Source:Daily Democrat)
14 Jun 2006

California
-------
A West Sacramento resident who couldn't keep from bragging about his marijuana garden on Myspace.com was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of several drug charges, including possession of methamphetamine.

Roy Giorgi, commander of the Yolo County Narcotics Task Force, reported the investigation actually began in May when agents assigned to the state Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement Task Force learned from a Myspace user that a man was posting photographs of his pot plants. Agents reviewed the site and were not surprised to see a subject being so blatant with his involvement in marijuana cultivation. Not only were there several photos depicting marijuana plants, Giorgi explained, the subject was quoted as saying, "I have a medical condition that my doctor says I have to cure with 'green' medicine. The weird thing is that alllll of my friends have the same condition!! Haha, it's legal b------!"

Agents identified the site belonging to [name, age and streed redacted], West Sacramento. Agents were concerned, Giorgi explained, because [name redacted]'s residence was only one block from Westmore Oaks Elementary School.

YONET agents watched [name redacted] 's home and saw that there were people coming and going throughout the days and nights, which is consistent with subjects selling drugs, Giorgi stated. Agents also received additional information that [name redacted] was involved in selling "ice" methamphetamine from his home and had several marijuana plants growing in his yard.

Early Tuesday morning, YONET agents served a search warrant on [name redacted]. After forcing entry into the house, [name redacted] was apprehended without incident. Agents searched the residence and found about two ounces of ice methamphetamine, about a pound of marijuana, 13 marijuana plants, currency, a .45-caliber semi-auto handgun, scales and packaging. [name redacted] was booked into the Yolo County Jail for several felony narcotic violations.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:26 pm

Makes me wonder what the cops are gonna do with everyone who was talking about how they grew on Overgrow.

csem-it
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by csem-it » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:50 am

LOL, This is so stupid.

My name is: Name Real

Spare Time: Smoke the reefer

Pictures of me: Loads of of pics of the guy himself standing next to his stash.

Post Note: Fuck the pigs, They will never catch me

If you are the bragging type, perhaps its better to grow fruit than weed, and if you you want to brag about weed on the net, try to stay fucking anonymous.

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:57 am

dumbass...
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]

Gustave420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Gustave420 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:13 am

csem-it wrote:LOL, This is so stupid.

My name is: Name Real

Spare Time: Smoke the reefer

Pictures of me: Loads of of pics of the guy himself standing next to his stash.

Post Note: Fuck the pigs, They will never catch me

If you are the bragging type, perhaps its better to grow fruit than weed, and if you you want to brag about weed on the net, try to stay fucking anonymous.

Thats what ya get for advertising.
You are as you are the way you are because you are, and chage will come when and if it should. So relax, stop worring about the unforseen, and live life.

PaRoL
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by PaRoL » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:58 am

lol.. how stupid can you be? who takes pics of them and there plants and puts it on myspace?? filled with little 11 year old little kids that see that shit and report you.. what a dumbass.
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:22 pm

he got what was coming to him. What a dooche.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:18 pm

A friend of mine who happens to be one of the biggest suppliers in my city is gona get busted cuz of this shit some time soon. His friend uses myspace and this guys always puttin pictures of him rolling joints, my friend holding a big bag of weed, both of them underage drinking and shit like that. Faces in plain sight and erything.

I'm just waitin for them to get busted. Less competition when he's gone.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS