Hide Outs "Hang Spots"

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

TheDudeAbides
Casual toker
Casual toker

Hide Outs "Hang Spots"

Post by TheDudeAbides » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:53 pm

Hey guys do u guys have a secret hang out spot somewhere that u go outside or someones house where u smoke all the time....I got this awesome spot kalled THE BAMBOO FOREST...lol....because its actually a bamboo forest with a buch of chairs and a table and everything its tottaly pimped out
Life Aint Funny When You Aint Got No Money And That Clock Strikes 420 And You Wanna Get High.....Blaze On....Bong Tokin' Joint Smokin' Bowl Rippin' SMOKER....

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:24 pm

I havent really had a hang out spot since high school, but we use to go out to this abandoned half burned house out in the middle of nowhere. It had sofas out in the front of it and we would make bon fires there. Great place to drink and toke up but now I just tend to go wherever the wind takes me.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

TheDudeAbides
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by TheDudeAbides » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:35 pm

thats pretty awesome, an abandoned house??? thats crazy!
Life Aint Funny When You Aint Got No Money And That Clock Strikes 420 And You Wanna Get High.....Blaze On....Bong Tokin' Joint Smokin' Bowl Rippin' SMOKER....

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:37 pm

I usually just toke whereever i can, but there is a place on the side of my house where my parents cant see me and there are a bunch of chairs set up in a circle. Its just a really chilled spot for me nd my friends to chill nd smoke.

TheDudeAbides
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by TheDudeAbides » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:39 pm

thats a pretty chill spot but its really close to your house

TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by TYStonerTY » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:28 pm

At my house its either:
a) the shed
b) the bathroom
c) the woods (anywhere in there, big ass woods)
d) my room
At my buddies house theres this little treefort in the back with an area underneat thats closed off by lattice (those little diagonal wood fence things) and we always smoke in there. The last time we went in there we found 2 roaches on the floor, one on a table, one covered in wax in a candle and little crums and stems everywhere. the funny thing is, they werent ours :lol:
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK

tezza_420
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by tezza_420 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:37 am

Me and my mates used to hang out in an huge abandoned factory, it had sofas,chairs,tables, everything in there, it was a great place to get high coz nobody knew we were in there, we hung out there all through the summer.

But eventually all the stoners in our area started hangin out there so the pigs bricked up every way into it, i miss that place, especially now its winter and its freezing outside.

After that we found an unused silo that was empty so we set up chairs n shit in there, put our own padlock on the door, it was great, we hung out there for a few months but then just like before other stoners found out about it and everyone started going there, the cops put cameras up and bolted the door shut.

These days we have to just smoke anywhere we can find thats sheltered and out of the way. Pisses me off that everyone else starts using our hangouts n then cops come along and fuck it up for us. :evil:
[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/40pegx3.jpg[/img]

junkinmahcranium
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Hide Outs "Hang Spots"

Post by junkinmahcranium » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 pm

there's a church next door to my house, and sometimes I climb up four stories and sit next to the giant bell to smoke. It's nice :) but also really hard to get back down lmao.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Smoking in a church will bring you bad JU JU! lol.

Actually it's probably okay. Since weed came from the Earth and God supposedly made the earth.

There's a spot on the bike path not to far from my house that I like to smoke at. There's a bridge over a stream that I sit under on the rocks and chief. It's very beautiful.

giraffes
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by giraffes » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am

:bonghit: the abandoned hospital down the street from where i live :bonghit:
Make tacos, Not war[/b]

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 am

Is it haunted? That would be awesome if it was.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 am

for some reason, I've heard like 20 different friends all at random times say that they swore my house was haunted... It was always a little buzz kill for them at night if they stayed over and I went up to my room with them being all paranoid high by themselves. Weird though, people say it high and sober, but mostly sober
Peace Not Greed.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 pm

What type of stuff do they say happens? Like the feeling of being watched or actually seeing stuff?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:30 pm

mostly being watched, some say they saw stuff... but most say it's an eerie feeling that they've never felt so strong before
Peace Not Greed.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

Aw shit. There's a demon in your house.