Imagine a world were eveybody smoked th herb...

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

do you think the world would be better if eveyone smoked and grew thier own bud?

yes
72%
no
28%

Total votes: 18

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Imagine a world were eveybody smoked th herb...

Post by hotpeadiam » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:59 am

I think our world would be so much better if everyone smoked up every day. People would just except life as it came, no one would fight with each other. and if they did it would end because they would relize how much thier killing thier buzz.War would no longer an issue, because everyone would be to blitzed to bother.

Some people would say that society would economicaly corrupt, but if your always stoned, it wouldn't matter how crappy it was. as long as you had shelter, good tasting food and your herb, it wouldn't really matter.

i also think that people would be mor motivated to do things like; starting up restaurants with great food, directing trippy ass movies and what ever.

What do you guys think?
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:04 am

i dont think it would be good for everyone to smoke all the time. some people have a change for the worse when they are high, its sad but true. i still voted yes because it would definitely have many positives on society much more acceptance and people getting along.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:13 am

i agree. some people are just not fun to get high around, but what i find, is that after smoking for so long, alot of those bad characteristics are lost. eventually they just mellow out and stop bein bitches all the time.
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:04 am

what your saying is true but i meant more along the lines of people with mental illness or people get depressed when they smoke.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:39 pm

ill go with DOc on this one, and vote yes, but with the same reservations...
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

stoner90210
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stoner90210 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:24 am

i voted no...even though i love gettin high, with some ppl its the worst thing ever. and i would hate it if they got high all the time. yea and it depresses the shit out of a lot of ppl.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:28 am

I love smoking weed. My friends love smoking weed. We can, for the most part, responsibly use this drug. I don't like calling it a drug, but it is. Some people react badly to marijuana and can't handle it. Some people can not drive or even operate their feet when high. So, no, only people that know they can handle weed should smoke or grow weed. That's just life, that is how everything is. People shouldn't do anything unless they know that they can in fact to it, but how will you know you can until you try? Answer me that.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:49 am

not everyone had to grow there own. people would still have to buy weed and make it an industry.

Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Dakine » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:50 am

i think the question should be, ''wouldnt it be so cool if people were allowed to grow and smoke their own bud?''
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:36 pm

Ye, no doubt. You never see a guy smoke a jay and get into a brawl. it just wouldnt happen. but if everyone in the world smokes or smoked a jay daily, i doubt very much would get completed lol. we'd all be too stoned n lazy to get anything done.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein