All drugs should be legal.

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

QuecheeDank
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by QuecheeDank » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:49 am

Drug deals couldn't go bad if it was legal. Because you dont need a dealer if its legal.

The reason the crime rate would drop is because cops would be able to concentrate on violent crime rather than drugs.

Theres no evidence that there would be that many more people willing to do hard drugs just cuz they're legal.

So, to fill the quota, instead of busting kids for drugs, they are forced concentrate on violent crime instead.

Therefore, the cops will be able to stop the additional robbery and theft that would come from the few people who start using hard drugs.
Kickin up dust, givin a mothafuck.

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GAZ » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:33 pm

Course you still need a dealer, They would be a legal dealer, but they would still be a dealer, and you will always have people trying to rip you off even if it was legal. LOok at somethings people sell atm, you can go to ebay and get conned even though what your buying is legal.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]

Funk Doc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Funk Doc » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:23 pm

There will ALWAYS be illegal dealers, because drugs are a highly profitable business. Most of the weed sold in Dutch shops is grown illegally.

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:19 pm

I've heard that the reason drugs are illegal is because the government does not make a profit off of them like they do with cigarettes and alcohol.

And think about it, if marijuana was legal, doctors would perscribe it instead of the countless other legal drugs on the market, that would crush so many businesses.

On the other hand, it's legal marijuana that you can smoke just about anywhere without trouble from the law.
BUT...I like to feel that rush of law breaking when I smoke. You can't get that feeling if it's legal. I smoke before during and after school and I think it's that rush that gives me an extra high, it's a good feeling. It's like I'm better than the law, nothing can beat me!
Until I get caught...hahahah

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:47 pm

what you just said reminds me of that line from harold and kumar when the kid shoots himself with a shotgun "im so high nothing can hurt me"
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:00 pm

Hahahahahaha
That is one of the best movies ever.
Me and my friend have thought about it and we think there's going to be a sequel. Either harold and kumar go to amsterdam, OR they make a movie about the other two guys...I forget their names...the ones who wanted to see what's her faces tits in that movie. I think they might make a movie off the night that they had.

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:40 pm

first of all, i don't think i have ever had that "rush" feeling of braking the law while smoking. to tell the truth i usually forget that it's ileagal until i actually see a pig.
now back on to topic...
i really don't think it would be a good idea if all drugs where legal. Pot should be legal because it's completely different then alot of those harder drugs. although you can get addicted, the worst it really comes to is that you get bitchy if your not on it for a while. but you would never go out and cut somones finger off because they cut you short a couple grams of weed from an oz. But people have been nown to do some fucked up shit over dope, coke, and whatever. this is what would cause crime to go up.
and just because it's leagal and people don't need to go to dealers to harder drugs, doesn't mean that they won't run out of money to pay for those drugs over the counter.

and if it they were alll legal you would get alot more people trying them because there is no consequence with the law. this would cause many people to become insane addicts, and killings would probably increase because the addicts would chaeat out other addicts to get more. then the addicts that got cheated would kill that addict. and that addict could have been a supplier for another addict... you get my drift.

anyways, it all comes down to that legalizing all drugs would be a very very bad idea.

sorry if this post doesn't make sence, im pretty baked right now and im just typing what i think as it passes threw my brain.
so... basically, alll drugs +legal = bad!

hope that made sence :wink:
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

420weednigga
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by 420weednigga » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:12 am

fuck that drugs shouldnt be legal. Cause it takes the fun out of sellin it.but it would be better if u didnt get thrown in jail for that shit tho.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:21 am

you can still sell weed illegally because i doubt they would make it illegal to sell out of your home in the same way they did alcohol. but it's self centered and ignorant to want weed to be illegal just because you get a rush from selling it. meanwhile millions of people are sitting in jail over possession charges that otherwise wouldnt be.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by chiggy chong » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:13 pm

well i think that alot of drugs should be legal but a few shoud stay illegeal.

the legal ones should be.

weed/hash
mushrooms
speed
extasy
mdma
cocaine
ketimine [semi legal in places]
acid

illegal ones

herion
crack
i have done crrack a bit annd will d agian it's nice ut it should'nt e legal. I want to try herion and will do some day when i can get it lol

i think they should be rashoned though like food was in the world wars so u could only get so much a day, wek ect.. :D
HERBING IT 24/7