weed or alchohol?

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker

weed or alchohol?

Post by kinglucifer2000 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:00 am

weed or alchohol?the answer is weed of course.alchohol is a man made depressant.alchohol can make u want to kill or rape someone and even succeed.alchohol makes the violent man(not always tho).weed makes u want to stay in ur world and be friendly to others.and even adventure(slightly exadurated).but really weed calms u and enhances sight hearing and taste.its less expensive and feels so much better.ask urself , depressant or happy place?

kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by kinglucifer2000 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:07 pm

and right after i submitted this i got kicked out of my house for drinking.DAMN!

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:57 pm

weed. last night i was nearly out the door for smoking weed. so now ive quit (thats what they think) when really im just cutting back
Cameron.

BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by BUDA » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:39 pm

camerön wrote:weed. last night i was nearly out the door for smoking weed. so now ive quit (thats what they think) when really im just cutting back
im trying to do this for the same reason but its pretty hard i just end up depressed

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:28 pm

ive had my tenth last chance now, this time i know she does mean it - the bags were nealry packed and everything. the thing is - she wont now i havent stopped and by the time she finds out i havent she'll have already given me the "your so different when your not on drugs" yeah drugs = weed.

if your getting depressed when you dont smoke weed i would recomend cutting back anyways in later life you could be well fucked, how old are you by the way? im 17, cany wait to move out and would have if i could support my slef, the thing is when your my age and ouve got your own house there always be people coming round n shit which would be cool but i know it would get on my tits after 2 weeks or so
Cameron.

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:28 pm

ive had my tenth last chance now, this time i know she does mean it - the bags were nealry packed and everything. the thing is - she wont now i havent stopped and by the time she finds out i havent she'll have already given me the "your so different when your not on drugs" yeah drugs = weed.

if your getting depressed when you dont smoke weed i would recomend cutting back anyways in later life you could be well fucked, how old are you by the way? im 17, cany wait to move out and would have if i could support my slef, the thing is when your my age and ouve got your own house there always be people coming round n shit which would be cool but i know it would get on my tits after 2 weeks or so
Cameron.

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:31 pm

Alcohol, because I like to get dead rather than high.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

nicita420
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by nicita420 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:03 am

weed for day to day use.. drinking otherwise. cept when you get too drunk and make a huge ass out of yrself.. sometimes thats fun though
cant we all just.. hit a bong?

smokeydabear
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by smokeydabear » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:11 pm

I for one love weed and alcohol i couldnt even pick one or the other there is different times and different places to use both. like at school i love getting baked inbetween periods and going back to class, but as soon as the weekend rolls around who wants to sit around and smoke bud all night. going out and getting drunk off your ass is so much fun. although i will admit i have had way more run-ins with the law while being drunk. alcohol is a powerful thing, it brings out the true animal in you, so you have to remember to be carefull with it
smokey

NaturalMystic
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: weed or alchohol?

Post by NaturalMystic » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:11 am

[quote="kinglucifer2000"]weed or alchohol?the answer is weed of course.alchohol is a man made depressant.alchohol can make u want to kill or rape someone and even succeed.alchohol makes the violent man(not always tho).weed makes u want to stay in ur world and be friendly to others.and even adventure(slightly exadurated).but really weed calms u and enhances sight hearing and taste.its less expensive and feels so much better.ask urself , depressant or happy place?[/quote]

nuff said
hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:21 am

In a social situation? alcohol anyday. When i smoke weed with a lot of bids i tend to just kick back and relax but i get too lazy to do shit. Overall i like smokin weed better, but only with a few people, more than like 4 peeps id rather drink.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

do_you_accept_change?
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by do_you_accept_change? » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:34 am

I wouldn't really say weed is cheaper, a gram can cost $10-$20 here depending on the connect, a 750ml bottle of some generic rum (40%/80proof) cost $4.99+tax. What I prefer really depends on the group of people I'm around, some people are more fun to drink with while smoking with other friends can be just a great.
Please forgive anything that does not make sense. I wonder what is effecting my mind?

QuecheeDank
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by QuecheeDank » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:43 pm

I think that any person that has any consideration for their health and the well-being of others would choose weed. Alcohol makes you numb and careless, weed makes everything look, sound, taste, and feel awesome. I'd rather have feeling.
Kickin up dust, givin a mothafuck.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:49 pm

Weed.

Alcohol has the potential to do waaaaaay to much damage. I pretty much stay away from it as much as I can. I usually only drink like 1-6 times during a year. That's in my normal life. But if I'm gone on a 'other drug' binge then I hit the bottle big time. But that doesn't happen to often.

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GAZ » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:15 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:Weed.

Alcohol has the potential to do waaaaaay to much damage. I pretty much stay away from it as much as I can. I usually only drink like 1-6 times during a year. That's in my normal life. But if I'm gone on a 'other drug' binge then I hit the bottle big time. But that doesn't happen to often.
May aswell quote you instead of writting that exact same thing in different words :lol:
I hardly ever drink, same as higher like 1-6 times a yearish, I smoke weed everyday though. I think its obvious what my choice is:lol:
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]