The Weather Thread

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: The Weather Thread

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm

The Jerome yes, Owl Farm no. Once I am back I will have the designated photographer of this trip send me the pictures and ill post a few here. I am currently stuck in my tent in the foothills of the rocky mountains of montana waiting for the rain to pass. Riding in the rain never has struck me as appealing.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Bangkok is hectic, muggy and mid to high 30s near constantly...wicked city though, with great street food, confident women, decent transport network and slightly mental people everywhere.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:29 pm

I'd fit right in. I love heat and humidity and im slightly mental myself.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:31 am

I get the impression you would like bangkok, mate...its a wicked place for westerners to settle for a month or 10, with some amazing destinations within a coach or short plane trip, wonderful jungle and beaches and temples never far away and great food.

We left yesterday morning, crossed the border in cambodia and are now in siem reap, near Angkor Wat, heading out to the ancient ruins for sunset tonight then a gruelling 430am sunrise trip in the morning...as for the weather, its sweltering humidity. The town itself is a vibrant hub of locals, bright lights, pubs, bars, restaurants, night markets, tuktuks, mopeds and play. Think its about time for a swim in the rear courtyard pool...and I swear when we arrived last night I could smeel the sweet scent of mild bud in the air, so this evening, maybe I will try cozy up to the owners a little!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 am

I hear they take their speed over there in pill form. That would be a lot better than how its ingested here.

Today mid 80s decent humidty. Tomorrow mid 90s and even more humdity. I LOVE the heat completely idiotic that our high temperature here in January averages zero degreea. However a nice and deserved vacation in the Caribbean this winter sbould help the winter blues.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 am

I grabbed some valium from a local pharmacy, who were happy to chuck me xanax or likely many other pharmaceutical pleasures for a small fistful of notes. That was Bangkok.cambodia is perhaps similar although I ditched the remaining blues before crossing the border into Vietnam today...legal or not, its not a sensible region to be found with a bag of blue pills by the army...Saigon is hot, 35c I think, with a lively monsoon deluge to make an appearance later...just two nights here then off to the coastal area of mue ne. Its high time I had some beach and sunshine and soft sand...

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:35 am

I would love to go on the trip your on Dan. Unfortunately with my measly salary (until I finish school). I cannot afford to get out too much. I did go on a three month trip to Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana, but that stretched my expenses even though it was on a motorcycle and I camped in my tent most nights. Wishing you and yours the best time, travel safe.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 am

Pleasant transition from summer to fall so far. Middle 80s and 90s this weekend. I wish this weather would stick around for all four seasons. I think I'll look for a job in southern Florida or somewhere else in the world that has a tropical climate.

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Bahhh its freaking beautiful out!! Took my dogs on a nice looooonnnggg walk. To bad I have to sit inside and draw all day now for class

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 am

The weather here in Melbourne has been savage of late. So volatile...gale force winds tearing down branches and making all the windows in the house shudder and get close to smashing, and then calm, and then sunshine, then rain, then the wind picks up again. Very strange indeed. The director of my branch at work, who lives in the mountains, was telling me that insects are appearing in his garden which he has not seen other than much higher up the hills in the past. Change is afoot. For the better or worse? Its too early to tell...

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:00 am

^Well summer is on your way and winter is on its way here. Down in South Dakota they just had a blizzard piling up over 48 inches of snow in some spots. Here on the ND/MN border it has been a very pleasant fall, been in the 70s. That will be changing next week temperatures are going into the 40s and its going to start to rain/snow.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am

cold days, horridly freezing mornings at 7am when I rouse from my slumber and head to work on my motorbike...yet the Sunshine is becoming more the norm, Summer is trying to steal the limelight from a strangely icy spring, the eveings are full of summer birds rehearsing their lines...

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:03 am

Snow in the forecast :chilly:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 am

The Melbourne spring seems malignant...only on a Monday, when I return to work, do the blue skies appear and sunshine beam. Still...at least the summer birds are singing!

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:39 am

its tuesday morning in dreary ol' Wales, and its Fucking Freezin!!! :bonghit:
Image Image Image <- My old account