The Random Topic

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: The Random Topic

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:33 am

Its been a week of hellish highs and dangerous drinking, with the visit of a comrade from the motherland and his feisty lady. He turned up battered and bruised after chasing a pack of cunts who had mugged his girlfriend at a cash point. Considering he is one of the most rugged chaps I know I suspect he gave as good as he got...Two black eyes and a busted head only bothered him in terms of mild concussion, it was the notes lost which hit deep. Still, I took it as my duty to give them both a wonderful last week in australia after their 3 month jaunt up and down the east coast.

Too much vodka, plenty of partying in the garden and city, many amazing home cooked feasts, a few savage arguments and top it off, my hellhound mauled his hand, well both hands actually...instinctively he lifted his other hand as if to give Oscar a slap for the first brutal bite but alas, the fangs moved in yet again with cobra like speed and efficiency leaving the big fella literally handless...

All in all a lively well lived week, and it was brilliant to re-acquaint myself with my english nature, for some of that is invested in all my brethren from my old stomping ground of brighton and elsewhere in europe.

Now I am haggard, a barely animated cadaver...supping vodka, searching my reserves for the energy to type and think.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:56 am

Its half 3 in the morning, Ireland are 6 nations champions, it's st. Paddy's in a couple of days, and everything is going my way... Just thought I'd share the happiness.

Tax news!!!

Mergers go bananas over Ireland... Chiquita Fyffe, two of the largest banana companies have merged together. Using Fyffe's republic based HQ this new super company will benefit from a 27.5% tax cut (paying only 12.5% as opposed to the potential 40% high rate corporate tax in the U.S.

Teenybopper boy band One Direction urge fans to campaign against Mr. Cameron regarding corporation tax. Yet register themselves as directors of companies in the south, again making splendid use of the 12.5% rate.

So the question raised, is the republic a tax haven???

Well, not according to the OECD, as transparency is in place with all political parties in agreement of rates, an open approach to sharing this information, among two other things which i cant quite get my head around at this time of morning/night....

So where do morals lie, with the republic harvesting such giants as Google and Starbucks, is competition over foreign investment more important than morals etc etc, blah blah blah....

Money.
Four star familiar.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:18 am

the root of so much evil eh, lep?

Odd times in my realm. I am expected to produce a rant against The Man this coming Friday, linking up with my ex housemate in NZ by skype to perform live on a big screen at a festival. I will need to wear a mask and my focus may be the palestine, or perhaps the western war machine or perhaps the nanny state that is australia (could go down well in NZ). Other than which, my savage queen is awry as hell, and it may be best for her to head out the country before our planned travels in june, to breathe, to take stock, to find the parts of herself that are ailing and work out how to soothe them.

Work remains war, although a respite is apparent, but it brings me more concern when people I know despise me are suddenly nice to my face...

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 pm

I've been absent for a while and it was due to some self indulgence of uppers, downers, screamers, and laughers. I return in high spirits, minus the looming deadlines approaching ever so fast. I've had plenty of time to get this stuff done, but I haven't. I seem to always work this way; casual, relaxed, and calm for the first two to three months of a project, than frantic, frenzied, and anxiety induced until the project gets done.

So far it's worked great, but the anxiety kills me and I'm very unapproachable in these situations. I lock myself in my office and go on a manic episode where sleep for three days at a time is not out of the question. Anyone else frequently procrastinate?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 am

I suspect you meant that three days without sleep, chris???

And yes, I generally leave deadlines for most things until the last minute. Its not a case of me working better in such situations, its laziness and a tendency to postpone endeavours which I likely wont enjoy until I am forced to carry them through or face disaster.

Some people say they work better under pressure, and its true, but I fall into a similar category to yourself I suspect, in that, fun takes precedence over work until the screws are turned.

Good to see you back mate. I was wondering if you fancied helping me out with a new WG newsletter routine??

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 am

No sleep is correct.

I'd be happy to help. Send me any information/details on here or other places where you know to catch me.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:57 am

Mate, just a rant about your take on any subject you please would be welcome...fire and brimstone, fang and claw.

I played my odd part in a NZ festival of an Oppositional Disobedience Disorder gathering last night, via skype, from my Melbourne lair...I was cloaked in moroccan threads and performed a rhyme about Obama, to a small crowd...which seemed to go down well, but who can say eh??? Its valuable enough to simply take part. And adds to my heavy poetry reading of last year seated on a couch with a lamp shining on my vodka drenched countenance, as well as the recital of various verses on community radio, which at first made me shake and shudder with nerves, but soon after, the fuckers had to ask me to let others have the mike!!! Its such a strange thing...intense anxiety followed quickly by eccentric arrogance of a desire to be heard and felt more and more, for longer and longer!

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:24 pm

went to a farm today where they made maple syrup. I wonder if you could make a maple syrup mead.. I should have asked.

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Funny stuff. Pretty good.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 am

sugarstalker wrote:went to a farm today where they made maple syrup. I wonder if you could make a maple syrup mead.. I should have asked.
I come from maple syrup land.....but what is mead?

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 am

I seen this the other day, actually get to answer a question without having to google it for a change... Mead is a wine made from honey, it's old as shit, think its popular in Hungary.
Four star familiar.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 am

I am flat in too many ways. Head, heart and spirit...all that seems lively is my lust. I am treading swamp water. In need of a cull on a grand scale. Blow a hole in the world around me, see who remains when the smoke clears eh???

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 am

Pleasant, long overdue visit to my gallic pals on the other side of the river. Their little one is a delight to be around, the french cuisine was fattening and delicious, and the after dinner joints brought more cheer between the three of us than we have found since we parted company from a shared lair in 2012. And now, with the sun shining, my bacon sizzling, I shall aim to have my damaged phone mended by a dodgy chinaman, then head to the outdoor pool for a leisurely swim in the afternoon...Wishing you all a lively weekend.

tweedos
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by tweedos » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Havent posted on here in a while

Does Flow still post and wear that grellow shirt?

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:29 am

long time no see, tweedos...what is your story eh?? Where have you been hiding???