Hi everyone!!! I hope you are all awesome :bye:

:bonghit:
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: The Random Topic

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:51 am

Hey Logically...nice to see you around..come back soon, this place is deader than a doornail! Never really got into talking to myself...

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Just poppin' in to wish anyone who is around a very Merry Christmas!

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:31 am

Its about time I focused some time and energy on this wasteland of a once proud and thriving virtual niche of wonder and vitality...but where to begin???
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 am

The Random Topic, a good a place to start anything. Might I be of any help?
:scratchs:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:06 am

toon you fiend! welcome home, old sport!

Back to work today after four days off with the long labour day weekend and a fucked back. I seem to have overdone it on the riding a week back, managed 600km in 4 days of frenzied glory down the Great Ocean road which was a gorgeous experience, just painful after. I knew it was sore, but was shocked when something agonizing happened to the muscles as I approached the toilet seat!

My recent two week break from the corporate trenches and break from my ailing family (who moved here last october) afforded me a new perspective. I now must focus more on what brings me joy, than share in the suffering of others when their idea of support is simply to whine and wail about the same matters every fucking week. Too much martydom with so little to show for it.

In other news...I have begun an attempt at the banting diet, which I keep calling Binting, although a bint is a wretched word for a woman back home. still the aussie mongs know no difference. As for the diet, its fat and meat and few carbs. Something desperate is called for as I am well on the way to becoming the FATMAN the shaman sung of many moons ago...

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:23 pm

600km in 4 days down Great Ocean road... Sounds like bliss. I can imagine you'd need to lie on your front for a week now!

I have been taking time to focus on myself a lot recently. Been eating healthy foods, exercising andddddddddddd quit the smokes and the booze! It was doing absolutely nothing for my brain, body, wallet or soul. Time for a change, I thought, and now 7-ish months later, I'm here and clean as a whistle and feeling grand!

I have done reading on cell nutrition and nutrition in general and found out that the energy making compartments of your cells (mitochondria) needs a bunch of different nutrients and minerals to do their work efficiently (e.g Apoptosis which is programmed cell death, its what happens when a cell detects cancer and kills itself to prevent spreading) and a variety of other fun functions to keep your body from generally dying quicker. It's all good stuff and I'm fascinated by it at the mo!

Studying photography and graphic design in a basic course at college and have been accepted in to study Photography at HND level this year too. Is it what I want to do though? Who knows...

Good luck keeping the bigman away with your Bint diet, Dan. Although I would recommend eating as much varied vegetables as possible and exercising a few times a week, it's a sure-as-shit-fire way to get to your body to a healthy weight... eat right and exercise, canny whack it wae a pogo stick!

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:48 am

You have been busy and productive, my friend, mr Toon...And I shall respond to your delightful round-up in the other thread in the near future.

As for the diet, its working, in terms of my FATMAN fears are reducing day by day.

Today has been odd and wretched and interesting. A workmate who acts very brotherly yet I haven't trusted for many moons revealed himself to be the cunt I always suspected, and I guess pushed to find. It is worse for me when obvious enemies patronise me by falsely showing affection and friendship. Perhaps he has made a complaint about me...to the very boss who he is well aware I have had major problems with. Which would be cuntish but is what I now expect. So trouble brewing there...yet at the same time, I am to be made an ASU (australian services union) official delegate, to champion the rights of workers council wide, using my sabre sharp mind and sometimes splendid tendency to express myself in words with precision and poetry, to help others who have fallen prey to the nasty psychopaths masquerading as solid people in managerial roles.

Kinda like a lawyer...for the people! With my corporate position looking increasingly woeful, my dear elfin sister Sally, whose bohemian lair in the gorgeous Waitakere forest in New Zealand was my base for a week last month, has made a very interesting offer.

She would like me to leave the corporate realm which does not crush but enrages my spirit sand curbs my inspiration to write about anything but what meets that rage, such as global affairs, export myself and my hound to her lair, live in her cottage, look after the airbnb guests and the WOOFers, co-ordinate the mass permaculture gardening routine, drink, write and be around lovely people. Invest myself in the sustainable living business venture.

Sounds amazing...with only the financial elements to be considered, and the bigger issue of the heart which is leaving my family, my mother, sister and nieces who moved here to melbourne last october.

Will I ever find such a wonderful opportunity?? Should I stay for my mother?? Trickiness all round eh!

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:01 am

I generally baffle myself sometimes. Today I had a date with a really really nice girl/lady. The point of life I'm at at the moment, I don't really wish to be seeing anyone or have some kind of female romantic relationship. I have no wants or needs for a something like that at this moment in time, so I feel that this held me back from being myself because it seemed like I was doing exactly the opposite from what I want...which I think just made everything seem really weird because I wasn't really that into it. BLLEEUUURGGGHGH I do not even know what just happened. ANYWAY: Life goes on.

Venting over.

Trickiness indeed Dan. I can only imagine you must be feeling pretty torn. To be able to genuinely help people who might otherwise fall prey to those wolves in wool would be a very honourable position to be in, especially since you have had experience of those cunts yourself, it would be hard to leave those in need behind. But on the other hand, Life on a farm to be able to have time and space for yourself sounds delightful and an opperchancity you might not get again... Will you jump?!

I have actually been looking into WWOOFing myself for over the summer and possibly longer. I was thinking of France at first. I have joined the French WWOOF website and have access to all the farms available. Something about the south of France is drawing me in at the moment and the farms there look stunning. I'd really like to learn French, or just to be able to speak and think fluently in another language, it's something that I'd love to do and what better what to do it than by going to the country and hearing it first hand. But we shall see what comes around.

In an ideal world, in some time soon, I would like to grab a bag and hitch hike as far as I can get. That would be something to experience.

I don't know if I'm running from Glasgow or it's just time to leave.. I don't want to be running from anything.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 am

Well, mate, if you fancy WOOFing in New Zealand, I have just the place for you!

http://www.tehengastudios.com/#images

I am glad to learn of your evolution, old chap, you seem to have developed into something of a philosopher and I hope you maintain your presence here as I work on nourishing the soil and promoting the community.

The war at work appears to be in respite. Yet I suspect its merely the calm before another shit storm, so am remaining ever vigilant. It is a tough thing for me to play any role other than myself, my agenda is always open and when bridled, I become very easily agitated and rabid. The more I think on the matter, the more I realize that one of the worst aspects of capitalism is that it produces/ encourages the rise of psychopaths, born of the competitive nature of the system. I shall write on this elsewhere.

For now, with so many fires burning about, shaped as ex girlfriends, family traumas, work woes, lazy, filthy housemates who I am working to move on...it seems best, in fact my only present option, to slink back into my own shadows, revive my spirit, then come out all fangs bared.

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Really glad to see this place still exists... thought the site was down the past few months as I was unable to access it through my phone. With a little re-jig of the settings I managed to breakthrough whatever barrier had been placed and finally made it to the forum. It may not be buzzin but im still over the moon its still here. God I wish I could change this username though.

How many people here are still stoners?

I've went from every day 24/7, to not-at-all, to casually, to every once in a while.

I've landed a pretty sweet job recently and every time something major happens I always think about knocking it all in the head. Smoking, binge drinking and the like. But in all honesty I enjoy it. I guess everyone has their poison.
Four star familiar.

Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hughgro » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:09 am

still smokin' breh
forums.joerogan.net

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Happy 4:20.
Four star familiar.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 am

Late happy 4:20 guis!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:25 am

Hola folks...I hope everyone enjoyed their 420 routine...I am smoking some far too pokey bud in this period, slimming down from my diet, enjoying the tentative dowsing of too many flames surrounding me to ever avoid feeling the heat, dealing with a housemate hunt, writing less than I wish, and feeling...rather drained.

Once I can get the smart phone access sorted - I assume nobody has accessed the site via smart phone?? - I will launch a promotion campaign via newsletter and perhaps run a competition or three to get the community nourished and on its way back to vibrant.