Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: The Random Topic

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:02 am

weedguru_animal wrote:I use kat torrents...https://kickass.to/

Trying to work out what to do with my 99' R6 two wheeled beast. It has been several years since its last service, and it is rather growly. Some people say just kill it, buy a new bike, but why the hell would I do that when it starts and rides every day??? Instead, I plan on cleaning the chain, replacing the air filter, replacing the spark plugs, possibly having the front fork oil replaced for the first time in 5 years when the front tyre is replaced...and if that doesn't cure its ills, I may well have to have the carbs cleaned and re-balanced, and even ponder the valve clearances.
Indeed do check the valve clearances....what kind of bike do you have anyways?

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 am

I didn't know you were a biker, higher!!

My two wheeled beast is...a delapidated 99' R6>>>

I has a 99' cbr600f before that in England...after a cb1-400 (cbr400 engine), GSX 250, TZR125, Honda H100, XT 250.

Mechanically I am awful, at best awkward. Up until this bike, I never pumped any tyres, changed any oil or filters and was lucky to survive, considering I rode everyday. With this beast, easily the fastest, over short distances, I have ever ridden, I have learned to in the least manage regular oil and oil filter changes, get the brakes and tyres changed by professionals when required yet its last service was May 2011. When the valve clearances were last checked and adjusted, the carbs re-balanced, plugs changed air filter cleaned. I also had an RK gold X Ring chain and steel sprockets installed in late 2011.

Since it has been a while...I am readying myself to clean the chain and rear sprocket tomorrow, with kerosene, and nylon brushes, then hose down, apply motul chain lube. A new air filter and set of plugs are en-route, which I will install myself. The front tyre needs replacing, and I figure, make use of a small portion of that labour to have the mechanics change the front fork seals and oil (not even looked at in 5 years). If all runs well after these jobs...fine. If not...I will book the bike in for either/maybe both carb cleaning/re-balancing and valve clearance adjustments.

A few biker mates at work have advised me to simply get a new bike for 8000$, but if I can spend $750-1500 and get another year or few out of this beast, which has only done 62000km, I will take that option.

Any advice???
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 am

I'm not a biker...but I'm an aspiring mechanic I guess you could say. Don't really know much specifically about bikes, but I do know that valve clearance is an issue with Honda cars....do I'm assuming it's probable to be the same on a bike

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Well after some much needed fun in the sun and near death experiences I have finally trekked my way back to the northlands where the temperature never seems to get above -15C. Today is the superbowl so I plan on watching that. I don't care who wins, but I hope it is a good game. I will be back with posts shortly and I will begin deleting inactive members from the data base. I hope all is well in whatever corner of the world you currently reside.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Going to Quebec city for some ice festival up there during reading week, and then I might go to Montreal, anyone have any recommendations for montreal, or maybe just quebec in general?

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:05 am

Ugh... Had a horrible experience last night around 4am which technically is early morning but whatever.

So for the superbowl my boyfriend decided to make home made Jalapeno Poppers for the big game. So we ended up making them the night before the game and we washed them, cut them and stuffed them so all he had to do was pop them in the oven the next day. Well after that we sat down and had a delicious dinner at 2am because of a cooks hours that the time that dinner normally is for us. But we watched the new Wolverine movie and then went to bed. While settling in between the sheets, things started to get hot and heavy and he started messing with my girly parts...... WELL all of a sudden I started feeling somethings strange down there a sort of tingle... The tingle turned into an uncomfortable sensation.... which THEN turned into a burning beyond anything Ive felt ever!!!!.... That guy had the oils of a Jalapeno allllllllllll over this hands then decided to fuck with my shit!!!!!!!! OMG it was the worst... I had to sleep with a wet wash cloth between my legs. I didnt know whether to laugh historically or cry... never again!!!! Jalapeno fondling is something no one should EVER experience.

Just thought I would share because it was a life lesson and I think I remember reading a story on here many moons ago of someone having a similar experience.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 pm

I can honestly say I'd never allow that to happen.

Firstly I consider myself a pretty smart guy, so anything spicy + eyes/vagina's/my dick is a no go.

Secondly I tend to wash my hands on a regular basis, and especially if I know I'll be using them to explore females.

/end.

I had great, non burning sex last night, just felt like sharing too.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am

I had a pretty good falafel

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 am

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:50 pm

6 nations lookin pretty good so far.
Four star familiar.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 am

NinjetteDL420 wrote:Ugh... Had a horrible experience last night around 4am which technically is early morning but whatever.

So for the superbowl my boyfriend decided to make home made Jalapeno Poppers for the big game. So we ended up making them the night before the game and we washed them, cut them and stuffed them so all he had to do was pop them in the oven the next day. Well after that we sat down and had a delicious dinner at 2am because of a cooks hours that the time that dinner normally is for us. But we watched the new Wolverine movie and then went to bed. While settling in between the sheets, things started to get hot and heavy and he started messing with my girly parts...... WELL all of a sudden I started feeling somethings strange down there a sort of tingle... The tingle turned into an uncomfortable sensation.... which THEN turned into a burning beyond anything Ive felt ever!!!!.... That guy had the oils of a Jalapeno allllllllllll over this hands then decided to fuck with my shit!!!!!!!! OMG it was the worst... I had to sleep with a wet wash cloth between my legs. I didnt know whether to laugh historically or cry... never again!!!! Jalapeno fondling is something no one should EVER experience.

Just thought I would share because it was a life lesson and I think I remember reading a story on here many moons ago of someone having a similar experience.
Indeed, Ninjette...I have suffered something similar, though unfortunately it was through haphazard cooking rather than involving any foreplay. Too much chopping up of chilis and forgetting to wash my hands before heading for a piss. That was savage, but nowhere near as brutal as a repeat of the same routine but this time rubbing my eyes with chili hands.

Candle wax can be fun on the flesh, but not chili. :Kim Jong Il:

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 pm

sugarstalker wrote:Going to Quebec city for some ice festival up there during reading week, and then I might go to Montreal, anyone have any recommendations for montreal, or maybe just quebec in general?

Might be a little late now, but freshen up on your French.

I've been beyond busy lately, reading multiple journal articles a day and being forced to type in a systematic fashion, really cuts in to my desire to read other non science based material and typing up long rambles and rants used to be one of my favorite hobbies, but after typing in such a rigorious fashion all day I tend to lose my creative appeal.

Anyway, I bought a PS4 (Nutter I'll add you), a 60" LED television, and a Samsung sound bar and subwoofer. My next purchase will be a new couch since the one I have now looks and feels like it has been dragged through rat infested feces.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:23 pm

After such a long run of zero sporting exertion, solely my work which sometimes involves running around for the vast majority of the paid day, and the sexual union with my savage queen, I was set, rather I AM SET, to play badminton tomorrow and then again mid week, but just now...I opened the fridge to seek more diet coke for my final vodka of the night, and out emerged a glass bottle of worcester sauce, which landed plum on the ankle bone sticking out the inside of my foot/leg...the pain was enough to make me grit my teeth to avoid throwing up, that routine won, I thought OK, no problem...but looking at my ankle, I see a cricket ball sized swelling...which can never be a good thing. So, plenty of ice in a plastic bag, placed on the swelling, I now roll a joint...hope for the best eh!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:24 pm

USA beat the Ruskies ina shootout with former university of north dakota product TJ Oshie scoring all of the goals in the shootout!

On a different note. I've been running a lot lately and by a lot I mean like Forrest Gump a lot. It helps to clear my mind. Wish I had a joint to roll, guess I need to re-up. I'm headed to a hockey game tonight, it should be fun.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:02 am

sugarstalker wrote:Going to Quebec city for some ice festival up there during reading week, and then I might go to Montreal, anyone have any recommendations for montreal, or maybe just quebec in general?
Well seeing as the winter carnaval in Quebec City is over, I'm obviously too late to be of any help. I live 1.5 hrs from Montreal and 2.5 hrs from Quebec City. How was the trip? Learn any French???